Welcome to the Wagtails and Ducklings class blog!
Nursery Manager: Miss Roel
If you have any questions you can email me, at the following address:
Hello from around the world...
We would like to celebrate all the wonderful languages our families speak at St Anne Line Catholic Nursery by making a display in both the Wagtails and Ducklings classrooms.
On Friday your child will be coming home with a blank piece of coloured paper, please could you write 'hello' in the centre of the paper (in your home language) and then ask your child to decorate it. The brighter the better!
Nursery staff September 2020
What to expect when...
This is a parent friendly document of the Early Years Foundation Stage guidance.
We hope you find it useful. .
Home - Nursery link... 18/09/2020
30 hours eligibility code
DO NOT FORGET
- You must reconfirm your eligibility every 3 months.
- If you don’t reconfirm the code, your child will lose their 30 hours nursery place at St Anne Line Catholic Nursery.
How to reconfirm…
- You will get a text and/or email 4 weeks before your reconfirmation deadline. This will prompt you to log into your Childcare Service account.
- In the account you must go to 'secure messages'. You can access this section at any time. The section on reconfirmation will inform you of your reconfirmation date.
- You can reconfirm your eligibility up to 4 weeks before your reconfirmation date.
The reconfirmation process may differ for some parents.
Such as if:
- your circumstances haven't changed you will need to tick a box to confirm this. You will not receive a new code but the existing one will get extended for 3 more months
- your circumstances have changed you must amend and resubmit your details
- you completed your original application over the phone. You will need to phone the Customer Interaction Centre to reconfirm your eligibility.
- you currently have a temporary code (these start with 11) you must complete a new application. You must do this through your childcare service account to get a permanent code.
If you have any problems with your code please contact the school asap.
Teacher (teacherone) on: NURSERY